AZYP LLC is a supplier of novel chiral and achiral stationary phases for HPLC and SFC on SPP/FPP silica. Our chromatographic media are based on various oligosaccharides, macrocyclic glycopeptides and alkaloids. We offer multi-modal chiral columns that can be operated in polar ionic mode, polar organic mode, reversed phase and normal phases mode. We have chiral stationary phases for both polar and neutral compounds. Also, we offer the most hydrolytically stable HILIC columns with very high selectivity.
Oligosaccharides and Macrocyclic Glycopeptides
- Cyclofructan (isopropyl) CF-6 is the unique CSP to separate primary amines with high success rate: LARIHC CF6-P (FPP) and LarihcShell-P (SPP).
- LARIHC CF6-RN (R-naphthylethyl) and LARIHC CF7-DMP (3,5-dimethylphenyl) in FPP.
- FRULIC-N (FPP) and FructoShell-N (SPP) (native cyclofructan,CF-6) are excellent HILIC columns.
- CDShell-RSP (beta cyclodextrin, hydroxylpropyl) is the best CSP of its kind, available in SPP silica.
- Three complementary macrocyclic glycopeptides SPP CSPs are offered:
- TeicoShell (teicoplanin)
- VancoShell (vancomycin)
- NicoShell (modified macrocyclic glycopeptide)